We are experienced lawyers in designing the best options for our clients and advising them on developing their business strategy.
The hiring for employees and the preparation of their salaries require a constant update to choose the most appropriate way for every single moment and for every different case.
The legal structure of the company has to be adapted to the circumstances and to the legal modifications to better defend their interests.
The legal formalities that are required to the companies are constantly on the rise. For this reason, an external support is required in order to keep up with what is demandable or convenient.
A true and proper account is a necessary condition for companies and also is a legal requirement. If they do not have an ad hoc department they have to hire this service and in any case join forces with an extern consultant.
Taxes greatly influence the business due to significant payments to tax authorities as well as obligations that include to declare, inform and collaborate are consistently becoming more demanding.
We have to be prepared to defend positions before traditional authorities by means of competent attorney representation as well as sufficient documented evidence.
In successions the will of the testator must be respected if it exists. Failing this, it is necessary to make a declaration of heirs according to the legislation.
Each party that takes part in a contract has varying interests and requires legal advice that is given according to the precise moment of drafting of the contract so that in case of conflict each parties position may be defended in an adequate manner.
• Tax consultancy.
• Assistance at tax inspection proceedings.
• Appeals to the Tax Administration, the Economic Administration and to the Contentious Jurisdiction.
• Studies and reports.
• Contracts drafting.
• Study and implementation of corporate operations: establishment, increase/decrease of capital, dissolutions and corporate mergers and divisions.
• Secretarial services of the management board.
• Insolvency proceedings Law: we deal with insolvency proceedings as lawyers or judicial auditors proposed by creditors.
• Legal Claims.
• Representing our clients at negotiations.
• Assessment and reports.
• Job settlement proceedings.
• Labour negotiations. Collective bargainings.
• Union elections.
• Labour procedures.
• Studying and drafting of real estate civil contract.
• Testamentary executions.
• Judicial proceedings: complaints, suits, defense before the courts.
• Bookkeeping plans.
• Document fil.
• Annual accounts, annual report, management report.
• Balance sheet analysis.
• Updating outstanding bookkeeping.
• Budgeting and follow-up.
• Drawing-up and presenting tax declaration.
• Tax audit.
• Administration inquiries.
• Tax consulting.
• Meeting notifications from tax authorities.
• Company domiciliation.
• Administrative secretarial services.
• Deed procedures.
• Obtaining licenses and permits.
• Social insurance.
• Work permits and licenses.
• Subsidies and bonuses.
• Consultants in labour matters, labour safety and health matters.
• Minute book and membership book register keeping, calling Board meetings drafting certificates.
• Non-resident companies.
• Deposit of financial statements and online submission of mercantile books.
Rocío García Petisco
Jesús González García
Manuel Henríquez de Luna
José Carlos de las Heras
Héctor Infantes San Mateo
Ana de Tena